Our client develops and manufactures specialist products that can be used on site in hospitals to carry out periodic regulatory tests to ensure automated washer disinfector machines are working properly. This in-turn ensures that reusable medical devices (such as endoscopes) are cleaned and disinfected effectively in the machine, removing protein or bacteria. The products are referred to in the industry as a 'process challenge device’ (PCD).
Working as part of the product team, the production technician will join the existing team responsible for all aspects of manufacture of the PCDs and associated products.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Production of test soil
- Assembly of test strips, using automated robots
- Packaging of test strips using packing machine, including printing batch information on packaging
- Despatch of products
- Quality assurance of all aspects of the production process
- Working with Head of Quality and Compliance to ensure quality records are maintained
- Working with the Product Project Manager on supply chain and stock control
- Working with the Head of Science and Innovation on product development
- Supporting the wider labs business when time allows in
- Despatch of test kits, including wrapping
- General responsibilities to keep the premises clean and tidy
- Dealing with stock control
- Dealing with goods In
The role of Production Technician would suit a someone with an interest, and preferably qualifications in Science or Engineering disciplines.
- Proven work ethic, from demonstrable work experience
- Attention to detail
- Flexible approach
- Problem solving
- Strong team player
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'