Production Technician - Permanent
We are working with our UK based key account who have a brand new vacancy for a Production Technician to work from their office based in the Stirling area on a Full Time, Permanent basis. Our client are an SME within the Medical Device sector.
Production Technician Responsibilities:
- You do not need to have Med Dev experience.
- You will be responsible for manufacturing test strips as per standard operating procedures and in line with production schedules.
- You will set up and adjust ink deposition valves on every batch to ensure the necessary precision (position and volume) of reagent.
- You will support packaging operation as required to meet customer demand.
- You will manage materials efficiently within the production area and troubleshoot where possible.
Production Technician Requirements:
- Experienced in setting-up and running automated manufacturing/processing equipment to meet tight tolerances (e.g. ink jet printing, laser cutting, liquid dispensing, lamination, packaging).
- Experience within GMP/other regulated manufacturing environments.
- Detail conscious and committed to achieving accuracy required.
- Computer literate and good communicator.
- Motivated and able to work well alone and within a group environment.
- Good at problem solving and troubleshooting.
Are you the Production Technician we have been looking for? If so, please click on the link to apply with your updated CV.
SThree are committed to ensuring equal opportunities, fairness of treatment, dignity, work-life balance and the elimination of all forms of discrimination in the workplace for all staff and job applicants.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'