We are currently looking for a production technician to work at our high performing site, on a full time temporary basis (12 months fixed term basis). You will need to provide support for all aspects of cleanroom production, including aseptic compounding, equipment utilisation, inventory control, environmental monitoring and non-conformance resolution, to ensure compliance with the Manufacturing Licence and Quality System requirements.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Label all product types according to product specifications
- Perform equipment checks
- Prioritise jobs
- Manufacture all product types in accordance with SOPs
- Validate aseptic technique
- Maintain productivity and efficiency
- Control isolator inventory
- Meet turnaround times
- Sanitise equipment and components in accordance with SOPs
- Complete routine equipment sampling, maintenance and testing
- Select, prepare and sanitise raw materials
- Report sanitisation deviations
- Facility Monitoring
- Clean and maintain all areas in accordance with SOPs
- Math’s and English O’levels or equivalent
Baxter provides a broad portfolio of essential renal and hospital products, including home, acute and in-centre dialysis; sterile IV solutions; infusion systems and devices; parenteral nutrition; surgery products and anesthetics; and pharmacy automation, software and services. The company’s global footprint and the critical nature of its products and services play a key role in expanding access to healthcare in emerging and developed countries. Baxter’s employees worldwide are building upon the company’s rich heritage of medical breakthroughs to advance the next generation of healthcare innovations that enable patient care.
A Career That Matters
Baxter’s employees are united in a mission to save and sustain lives. We are passionate about applying scientific innovation to meet the needs of the millions of people worldwide who depend on our medically necessary therapies and technologies. We focus on increasing access to healthcare, innovating in crucial areas of unmet need, and pursuing creative collaborations that bring our mission to life for patients every day.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'