The job holder will be part of a small team which requires high levels of team working as well as the ability to take ownership of problems and deliver solutions on time.
They must be able to undertake the build and test of products to tight timescales in accordance with the master production schedule
- Manufacture of electrical and mechanical assemblies in accordance with build documents, these take the form of mechanical assembly drawings, wiring schedules, electrical schematics, Microsoft excel & word documents.
- Complete all relevant quality checks and paperwork relating to the above builds.
- Report any issues back to production management in good time and a concise manner
- Be responsible for housekeeping of the production area ensuring standards are maintained.
- Efficient time management is required to ensure timescales are met as well as completing relevant documentation and daily housekeeping activities.
- Day to day direction will be received from the Production Team Leader.
- Weekly tasks are allocated through a team brief by the Production Team Leader.
- Will refer to internal quality and other procedures for guidance as required.
The candidate will ideally have an engineering background and 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role. Hands on experience of mechanical assembly processes would be an advantage.
£8.00 per hour temporary role
Own transport essential due to location
We will only respond to candidates with the relevant experience for this role
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'