ROLE- Production Technician
LOCATION - Near Cambridge
SALARY- £22,000 - £28,000 per annum (dependant on experience, please advise)
My client are leading innovators in their field, they design and develop hardware and software products that are used on a world-wide scale. They are looking to take on a Production Technician to work as part of their Production team, on a permanent basis near Cambridge.
The Production Technician will ideally have the following attributes:
- An Electronic Engineering background with relevant qualifications and experience.
- Competent with soldering and reworking PCB's
- Fault finding and debugging skills
- Assembly experience
- Can read schematic diagrams
- Excellent computer skills.
- Very good communication skills both spoken and written.
The Production Technician role will involve:
- Mechanical, electronic assembly and wiring
- Reading schematic drawings.
- Testing and fault finding to a component level.
- Supporting the creation and maintenance of company documentation.
- Assisting other departments when required.
If you are interested in this position, please apply with an up to date CV as soon as possible, along with your availability and your salary expectation.
Premier are acting as an employment agency
- fault finding