Our client is currently going an exciting period of growth. As a result they're looking for an experienced production technician who is skilled in electro-mechanical assembly to join their team. The successful Production will be assembling high tech instrumentation which is used across a range of different industries. The key requirements to this Production Technician role will be the ability to work to build instructions with minimum supervision, adhering to high levels of quality and working to build target dates.
Essential Qualifications and Experience:
- Experience with Electrical / mechanical assembly essential.
- Minimum 2-3 years' experience in a similar role
- Good practical and technical skills / NVQ within engineering competency desirable
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Proactive with good energy and pace
- Good IT skills
- Methodical, with good accuracy and attention to detail
- Experience in handling gases desirable
- Good written and oral communication skills, able to follow instructions
- Some knowledge of basic electronics / electrics
- Ability to read engineering drawings
- Basic engineering skills / Hands on
If you're a Production Technician who is available immediately looking for work in the Thame & Aylesbury area, this could be the perfect temp role for you.
This role is commutable from Thame, Aylesbury, Oxford, Abingdon, Wallingford, Stokenchurch and High Wycombe.
MARS Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and positively welcomes applications from suitably qualified applicants regardless of race, colour, sex, marital status, national origin, religion, age, disability, or any other protected status. Suitable candidates for the role will be contacted within 3 working days, unfortunately if you haven't heard back in this time your application has been unsuccessful at this time.
MARS Recruitment is a specialist Engineering & IT recruiter working in partnership with companies across the UK and offers services of both an Employment Business (for Temporary/Contract roles) and an Employment Agency (for Permanent roles).
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job