Senior DevOps Engineer
Title: Senior DevOps Engineer
Location: Elland, Halifax
A global company known for our innovative ideas and friendly, 'can-do’ culture, A-SAFE are always on the lookout for great talent to help us reach new heights.
This is your chance to join at a time of rapid expansion due to our leading - edge innovation & huge demand for our products.
We offer a fast-paced, energetic & creative environment and working with the latest technologies will motivate you to produce your best code & work autonomously
We are looking for highly skilled & experienced people to lead activity & deliver on challenging, ground-breaking projects. You will be working on our IoT safety products which evaluate data & transmit results to our customers including blue chip multinationals deploying thousands of devices.
Working closely with key stakeholders to define & deliver on key project milestones & parameters, you will be part of a team designing, coding, testing, debugging, configuring, and documenting the complete system in line with company protocols.
- Key contact with product development teams to support product delivery timelines
- Work with the development teams to ensure alignment of development needs and timelines with infrastructure capacity and capabilities
- Plan, manage and provide systems infrastructure and application support
- Develop and implement operational best practices while maintaining agility
- Manage relationships with hosting providers and other suppliers
- Version control experience e.g. Git, SNV or similar SCM
- Experience with distributed systems architectures and related tools (service discovery, config/secret management, etc.)
- Architect-level proficiency in AWS ecosystem or similar experience is required:
- Compute (e.g. EC2, ECS, Lambda)
- Application Services (Cloudfront, Api Gateway, ELB, SQS, SNS, SWF)
- Storage (DynamoDB, S3, RDS, other DB products)
- Networking (VPC, WAF)
- Security/Auth/Auditing (IAM, CloudTrail)
- Monitoring (CloudWatch)
You’ll possess a degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or Engineering, ideally a masters along with strong cloud and system administration experience. Experience with Agile Methodology is also key. You certifications will include Amazon AWS Certified Solutions Architect certification, Amazon AWS Certified Developer certification, Amazon AWS Certified SysOps Administrator certification and Amazon AWS DevOps certification.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"