- Location: Washington, Tyne & Wear
- Permanent staff position
- Circa £25,000 per annum
An experienced Production Technician with a background in technical electronic testing and assemblies is required by a busy manufacturer in Washington.
You will be tasked with the production, assembly and testing of complex electronic-based assemblies to precise specifications
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Assembly multiple components as detailed in product drawings
- Interpreting job requirements from customer specifications and BOM.
- Use laser weld techniques when required.
- Ensure high quality of finished products through rigorous testing & calibration procedures
Required Skills & Experience
- Previous experience in a similar role in an industrial environment is essential
- Must be able to use basic hand tools, soldering iron and measurement gauges
- Ability to read and interpret technical drawings
- IT literate
- Laser welding and manual turning experience is high beneficial
- Oscilloscope experience is also desirable
- High attention to detail
For further details, please apply with an up to date CV.