An opportunity to join a successful and growing engineering company, that produces a wide range of interesting technology and products to the Defence and Transport sectors. In line with this growth, they are seeking a Production Technician to join the team.
To be considered for the role applicants will have:
- Experience working on Electrical Assembly and/or Mechanical Assembly.
- Currently working as a Production Technician or Manufacturing Technician or Engineer.
- Any of: precision fitting and assembly, polymer moulding processes, basic/detailed wiring, or hand soldering.
- Used to working in an electro-mechanical manufacturing environment.
- Ideally worked within a Manufacturing, Engineering or Defence organisation.
· Component handling and identification.
· Wire size and type identification.
The role covers a wide range of interesting products, developed for renowned customers in the UK and overseas.
If you're looking to join a progressive organisation as a Production Technuician with a very healthy order book, excellent training and a strong reputation for employee satisfaction, apply now.
Commutable from North Devon, Bude, Bideford, Barnstaple, Ilfracombe, Tiverton and Braunton.
£18,000 - £19,500 + benefits.
- assembly production manufacturing manufacture
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job