The successful candidate will assist the FPP Support Team with the routine tasks that are performed within the process hall including environmental monitoring, water sampling, calibration checks, cleaning, ordering and maintaining supplies of consumables. Some driving will be required to ensure delivery of samples and good communication with other members of staff
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist with Environmental Monitoring of the FPP Main Process Hall.
- Assist with the cleaning of the FPP Main Process Hall, Seed Production Unit and periphery.
- Assist with the water sampling of the FPP Main Process Hall.
- Assist with transporting product, materials, and equipment to and from the Main PHE site.
- Assist with the ordering, stocking up, maintenance of consumables.
- Ensure compliance is maintained during manufacture and that PBL policies and procedures are applied when necessary.
- Liaise with Pharmaceutical Stores, QC, EMCOR to ensure the unit stays within compliance and is ready for operations when required.
- Ensuring training is completed and up to date for their required area of work.?
- Educated to GCSE level in biology sciences discipline or significant related experience.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- Previous experience of working in a GMP biopharmaceutical manufacturing facility.
- Experience in ordering, stock control and rotation.
- Experience of databases including word and excel
- Experience of document review.
SKILLS AND CAPABILITIES
- Problem solving skills.
- An ability to maintain confidentiality and trust.
- Experience of working in multidisciplinary teams and ensuring compliance within a pharmaceutical manufacturing environment.
- Clear communicator with good written and verbal, and data entry skills.
PORTON DOWN / WILTSHIRE / SALISBURY / BIOLOGICAL SCIENCE / CHEMISTRY / PHARMACEUTICAL / DEVELOPMENT / ANALYTICAL / EQUIPMENT / PHARMACEUTICAL PRODUCTION / MAINTENANCE / CONSUMABLES / QUALITY CONTROL / ENVIRONMENTAL / GMP / SUPERVISOR / TECHNICAL FILES / TECHNICAL DOCUMENTATION / FPP / CLEANING / cGMPs / METHODS / SAMPLES / TECHNIQUES / SYSTEMS / CONSUMABLES / IDENTIFYING / EVALUATING / MATERIALS / TECHNOLOGIES / PBL / ADAPTING / POLICIES / PROCEDURES / MANUFACTURING /
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job