The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Ensure that all inspections, tests and process steps are conducted according to the Company's Quality Management System under ISO 13485.
- Execute unit operations within the production process under ISO 5 workstations, conducted within an ISO 7 clean room.
- Ensure use of approved materials and calibrated / validated equipment.
- Work within a clean room environment to assist in the production of medical devices.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- A BSc in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Material Science, or a related subject or equivalent experience
- Experience working within a manufacturing setting, in either the medical device or pharmaceutical industries.
- Experience working within a clean room environment would be advantageous.
- Laboratory or process scale experience of wet chemistries involving monomers and hydrogels polymers would be advantageous.
- Awareness of Health and Safety regulations
- QMS experience e.g. ISO 13485, ISO 9001, 21 CFR Part 820
This is an excellent opportunity to join a company at the top of their respective field, and in return for your skills they are offering a salary ranging from £19,000 - £21,000 per annum, plus an excellent benefits package.
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference ST41713 in all correspondence.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job