This is an exciting opportunity for either someone with industry related experience or someone with who has had practical/manual experience within a role/hobby ie within the building trade/mechanic.
The role is physically demanding and therefore the successful candidate will be physically fit ie lifting, production assembly etc.
Training is available for the right person!
Responsible for production related activities:
- Reading drawings to assemble products
- Use of hand tools and power tools such as drills, grinders and sanders.
- Use of machine shop equipment including mill, lathe, saws, tube bender and hydraulic tube bender.
- Assembly of access structures, ground support equipment, and similar products.
- Packing and protection of parts and products.
Repairs and Service
Responsible for all in-house engineering jobs, repairs and manufacturing contract repairs and projects.
- Manufacture, assemble, Inspection service and repair work of products
- Small batch and one-off manufacturing.
- Repair of products (both company and other manufacturers).
As and where the business needs require, you will attend on-site service visits which will be of similar nature. This is likely to include a local induction regarding on-site safety.
Report and liaise with Production Team Leader regarding:
- Work schedule (projects / orders / priorities)
- Advise Production Team Leader or purchasing team of any stock requirement for future use on projects.
- Mechanical Assembly
- Experienced reading drawings
- Driving License
- Supervisory experience
- Production Technician