Production Technician (Electro-Mechanical), Abingdon, £14.11 PAYE or £18.39 Ltd co per hour, 3 month contract:
A leading technology firm based in Abingdon is looking to recruit a Production Technician (Electro-Mechanical) to join their talented production team on a long term temporary basis. You will be an integral part of the production process dealing with a wide range of electro-mechanical duties:
- Build a range of products following standard operating procedures (SOP's) and work instructions.
- Assemble electronic circuit boards, build various mechanical components using a range hand of tools, wiring up and terminating electrical components following diagrams.
- Test & repair faulty units using the appropriate test equipment.
The successful Production Technician (Electro-Mechanical) will need to possess the following experience and skills:
- At least a BTEC, ideally an HNC/HND in engineering discipline or equivalent, but candidates with good secondary qualifications and experience in a similar role will also be considered.
- Optical system assembly experience.
- Ability to understand optical ray paths.
- Experience of assembling complex electro mechanical systems, electronic circuit boards, mechanical components and electrical wiring.
- Familiarity with test procedures, documentation and equipment.
- Safety conscious.
- Familiarity with Microsoft products (Word, Excel, Outlook) including file structures and management
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Production Technician with excellent electro-mechanical assembly experience. Our client has excellent career progression, working environment and benefits. If you're available immediately then please apply to this role or contact us via the MARS Recruitment website.
- hand tools
- engineering drawings
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job