Production Technician - Didcot - £12 per hour
Production Technicians required to work for a world leading medical device manufacturer, based in Didcot. The role requires excellent attention to detail and the ability to perform repetitive tasks with a high level of accuracy.
- Carry out production, assembly and packing of product within a cleanroom environment
- Accurately record process data to ensure quality is maintained to the highest possible standard
- Operate light machinery to fulfil production targets
- Use excellent attention to detail and work to strict company guidelines
- A high level of attention to detail and appreciation for quality
- Previous experience in a regulated manufacturing environment is a distinct advantage
- Available to start immediately, or at short notice
These are initially temporary roles with an excellent hourly rate that offer an immediate start and good long term prospects for the right individuals.
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'