An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our Production Team. Are you a production technician with experience in soldering, with a keen eye for detail? We would love to hear from you if you fit the bill!
Morgan Innovation & Technology is an award-winning manufacture & R&D company based in Petersfield. We provide a professional, innovative service from project initiation right through to the product going to market. Passion for innovation is at the heart of why we do what we do.
- Based at our modern factory facility in Petersfield, Hampshire.
- 37.5hr week:
o Monday - Wednesday 7am-5pm
o Thursday, 7am-4.30pm
- Contract length: 9 months
- Salary: £9.25 per hour
- Casual dress
About you! You will have:
- Experience of
o working within a production line environment, with experience of soldering and mechanical assembly
o soldering, ideally to IP610 standard.
o conventional and Surface Mounted Technology (SMT) soldering, including light soldering or wiring and brush assemblies.
o Assembly of electro-mechanical products, including sub-assemblies and PCB boards.
- Good manual dexterity and good attention to detail
- Good interpersonal skills, with the ability to work as part of a team including fluent English
- Reliable, punctual and flexible attitude to work as production line changes.
- The right to work in the UK
What you’ll get in return:
Working in a friendly and inclusive working environment, as part of a fun and vibrant team, with a range of company benefits. Including:
- 25 days holiday p.a
- Free Parking
- Free tea & coffee
- Onsite tuck shop with monies going to charity
- Health insurance (after qualifying period)
- 5% company pension
- Life insurance
- Employee assistance programme for all your wellness needs
We have worked very hard to ensure that working in our facility is safe to do so. We provide full health and safety training. Additional cleaning schedules and the requirements for social distancing and hand sanitisation etc are visible throughout the building.
- Masks / Visors are required in the building
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitisation, disinfection or cleaning procedures in place
Morgan IAT is committed to equal opportunities in every aspect of our company and the community, embracing and promoting a diverse and inclusive environment for our team members, those who apply to work for us and our clients, without exception.
We believe that the key to our success is our people, we value the contributions and experiences of all who make up our family. Supported by our company policies and procedures, we will take every possible step to ensure that no person will suffer direct or indirect discrimination on the grounds of ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, age, neurodiversity or disability status.
- Production Line
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'