Are you from a manufacturing production/engineering background looking for a position within a truly fascinating and growing materials industry where you will learn new skills and work on new equipment?
The role is originally for 9 months with possibility of extension/permanency.
The role would suit a candidate from a volume manufacturing background with the ability to work to tight tolerances
The salary can be increased significantly through bonus, shift allowance and overtime so your actual earnings will be close to £26-£27K.
Therefore tasks will include:
1. Lapping and polishing the product using rotating equipment
2. Setting up and operating bespoke machinery and lasers
3. Quality control of orders
To apply you should have
1. Working background in manufacturing production ideally a lean/5s environment
2. Ability to read engineering drawings
3. Experience of using quality inspection equipment
Ascot, Berkshire. Commutable from Bracknell, Maidenhead, Slough, Farnborough, Guildford, Reading, Twickenham
£24K Basic plus shift allowance of 25% for weekend work plus overtime (time 1/2/double time)
38.5 Hours, 7AM-7PM (4 on, 4 off)
For more information on this exciting position, please email your CV to Nick Smith
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'