Production Technical Operator- Immediate Starts
Want to work for one of the worlds largest pharmaceutical company?
Are you a dedicated and truth-worthy worker?
If successful are you available to start immediately?
If you're all these then we want you!
Randstad are currently recruiting for various roles for our client GSK in Ware
GSK are one of the largest pharmaceutical company which has over 100,000 employees with 75 sites
An exciting role as a Production Technical Operator has arisen at our client's site based in Ware, Hertfordshire. The successful candidate will be responsible for the setup and running of a variety of assembly lines where drug-filled blister strips and plastic components are assembled into respiratory devices ready for packaging.
- To set up batches (booking materials on to computer systems, physically bringing the materials onto line and setting up batch information) and check all details against batch documentation
- To operate the line, monitoring reject levels and responding to machine stoppages
- To carry out routine start of batch and in-process checks
- To be able to comply with GMP and SOP requirements
- To complete all batch documentation in an accurate and timely manner
- To order components from the warehouse to ensure adequate supplies are maintained, using the appropriate IT system; also to return surplus components to the warehouse when necessary
- To carry out all cleaning activities specified in area standard operating procedures and standard work instructions
- A can do and flexible attitude
- Highly organised and attention to detail
- Able to multi-task and work well under pressure and at speed
- Able and willing to take ownership, responsibility and accountability for work.
- Able to work as part of a busy team
- Enthusiastic to work towards both individual and team goals
- Manual handling
- Our client offers very competitive rates of pay as well as quarterly bonuses upon completion of a qualifying period
- All employees have access to the clients' internal job portal where you can apply for permanent roles
- Free on site parking
- Discounted use of on site facilities such as the social club and gym
- Site dedicated Account Specialist for any employment related support or queries
Please note: these positions work on the basis of a rotating shift pattern which may include nights.
The first stage of the recruitment process is to sit a 3 part multiple choice which tests your ability to follow instructions, estimate the answers to numerical problems and mechanical reasoning. Once you have submitted your CV we will send you a link to an online questionnaire which is the first step in getting you booked in for these tests.
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity!
- 'production' 'assembly'