Production Team Leader
This is an extremely exciting permanent opportunity for a Production Team Leader to join a leading company at one of their sites in Coryton. Our client is an exciting and inspiring company to work for where investment in their people’s skills and knowledge is integral to their success.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Leading a safety first operation and drive towards an incident free workplace by meeting all SHE, HSE and legislation guidelines and ensuring compliance and permit to work, company specs, MOD’s procedure RIVO and record keeping
- Leading shift leaders to meet production requirements
- Own the forecasting and planning of production requirements
- Take ownership for defining production targets
- Responsible for recruitment, training and development of direct and indirect resource within the plant operation
- Manage on site material stocks ensuring that orders are placed to meet production requirements
- Own the accurate reporting and recording of production, financial and stock levels
- Driving continuous improvement across on site activities
- Required to take a 'senior’ role within the on-site incident management team
- Required to stand in for plant manager as required.
As such we would like you to have:
- High concern for safety in operations
- Leadership and people skills with experience in a production based environment (minimum of 5 years’)
- Bought into the concept of delivering through teams by effective leadership
- Planning and organisational skills - able to turn customer requirements into production requirements along with an understanding of how to optimise production levels using automated equipment
- Works well under pressure and resilient whilst able to build strong relationships
- Delivering effective development training
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Experience of report writing
- Technical competence with HNC/D level qualification in an engineering or other relevant discipline
- IOSH / NEBOSH safety qualification
- Working knowledge of risk assessment, COSHH, work instructions and incident investigation
- Motivate, coach and enable your team and people around you
- Set high standards for yourself and others
- Plan and prioritise workloads in line with business priorities. Manage resource efficiently to maximum return on investment.
- Challenge yourself and your team to make steps changes in your knowledge, experience, skills and behaviours
- Understand your customers motivations and do all that you can to support them better
- Full UK drivers licence
Company benefits include:
- Annualised hours with 25 days annual leave plus 8 statutory days
- Private medical insurance
- Childcare vouchers
- Employee assistant programme
- Contributory pension scheme
- Bonus scheme based on performance
If you are successful in being offered this role, you will be required to carry out pre-employment checks including: 5 year address history, 3 year employment history, criminal record check, credit history check, drivers licence check and be medically fit to work.
By applying for this position, you authorise Auctoro Recruitment to hold your personal details on file for use in finding you a suitable position. Auctoro Recruitment will never transfer your information to a third party without your prior consent.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'