Calling all North East based Production Team Leaders!
If you are looking for the opportunity to work within a fast-paced environment, manufacturing premium products for a business that is continuing to move from strength to strength, then this role is for you.
You will be responsible for planning, scheduling and overseeing all production activities while continually maintaining a safe and efficient work environment.
This is a permanent staff position which offers excellent benefits as well as the backing of a well-respected, global organisation.
- Managing a team of skilled operators; holidays, sickness etc.
- Identifying and delivering development plans to ensure high performing team members
- Proactively managing under-performance
- Identifying skills gaps and ensuring that necessary training is carried out
- Ensuring that health and safety and quality activities are carried out correctly and in line with the company's expectations
- Driving actions to ensure the right service levels and productivity goals are achieved
- A proven track record of people management in a manufacturing environment (ideally assembly)
- Experience of driving change and delivering improvements with people and process
- A desire to improve on a continuous basis
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'