Our client is a world renowned manufacturing company. Due to a company restructure they are now looking to recruit a Team Leader.
- Full accountability for shift ensuring safety and performance targets are achieved.
- Lead/assist with continuous improvement projects and other similar activities.
- Will ensure all operators are maintaining output levels in line with targets and recording all major events.
- Will collect and check all summary KPI reports from operators at the end of the shift.
- Maintain high standards adhering to Health and Safety procedures
- Resilience and an ability to liaise with staff at all levels are essential.
- Candidates will need to be a strong character that is able to meet day to day challenges.
- Hands on supervisory/management experience is essential.
- Electrical / Mechanical experience /knowledge is preferable.
- Excellent organisational skills including planning of labour and processes.
- Good Health, Safety and Environmental awareness with an understanding of Risk Assessments and legislation.
- Ability to liaise with all levels in an organisation.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'