Production Team Leader position has just become available for a well-established Engineering business, located near the Birmingham area. Working through a period of growth, this well-regarded business will be paying a competitive starting salary, to a successful professional.
Production Team Leader duties include -
- Work closely with the Engineering department, to ensure materials are issued to the production department and on time for the required projects.
- Manage the production department and ensure that the products are built and delivered within the required budget and timescale requirements.
- View project plans and allocate the appropriate staff levels.
- Review staff KPI's and Implement development plans where required.
- Look to make cost savings, reduce scrap and make general process improvements.
- Ensure that TS/IATF16949 and Health, Safety, Environmental standards are adhered to.
Production Team Leader desirable skills/experience/attributes -
- Experience working within a similar management role.
- Ideally, have experience within businesses supplying to the Automotive sector.
- Proactive work ethic and natural problem solver.
- Flexibility with working an afternoon shift (midweek).
- Engineering, or relevant education within a technical division - ideally in Manufacturing/Production Engineering.
Production Team Leader Position benefits -
- Opportunity to be part of a well-established and ever expanding business.
- 30 days of annual leave.
- Pension package.
- Free parking.
If interested in this position, please apply through this advert immediately, or call me for more details!
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your details on our talent management system to consider you for future opportunities.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'