Production Team Leader, £9.18 per hour + overtime
40 Hours per week, 2pm to 10am, Monday to Friday
Manufacturing company based on the ourskirts of Thetford, Own transport required
- To work with the Manufacturing Supervisor to set up and run all production lines within department
- To work with the Warehouse Supervisor to ensure that correct components are delivered to the production line
- To ensure that Line Set-Up and Clearance Procedures are always adhered to
- To work with entire team to ensure that a clean, tidy and safe working environment is always
- Work with management and other team leads to manage and prioritize staffing assignments
- Execute and coordinate employee training to ensure that procedures are followed and meet all quality requirement
- Report problems or concerns with quality, processes, equipment, materials and labour to the Chief Operations Officer.
- Work closely with support staff such as Technicians, QA, Manufacturing, Engineering, Materials/Warehouse to resolve issues
- Identify and support continuous improvement efforts with management
- Participate as an active member of the production team
- Previous experience within supervisory or team leader role
- Good standard of written and spoken English
- Ability to work on your own and as a team member
- Need to be a confident and effective communicator
- Good organisational skills.
If you would like to apply for this role, email your current up to date CV to with a covering letter outlining your suitability for the role, Ensure that your CV includes examples of the above as applicable
Hales Group Ltd collects and keeps information from applicants, so that we can monitor our recruitment process, ensure compliance with the Equal Opportunities policy, and when appropriate send you details of future job opportunities. We keep your name and address, and details of your application. If you do not want us to do this please contact your local branch.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'