You will be a key member of the team and your key duties will be to :
- Plan labour for factory, raising resourcing concerns to the line manager when relevant and make appropriate suggestions to resolve the issues
- Run Productivity measure on a weekly basis
- Booking output from the production lines daily to maintain stock accuracy
- Lead, motivate and inspire the production operators by managing performance of the team, setting objectives and holding regular reviews, produce and implement training development plans that ensure the effectiveness of personnel and develop the team into a multi-skilled agile workforce.
- Maintain the training matrix, along with the QA department.
- Monitor and update ISYS Time & Attendance software - Identify issues and resolve.
- Authorise of operator holidays and other types of absence, in line with Company policy ensuring that adequate staffing levels are maintained.
- Perform Risk and COSHH assessments, ensuring that all are in place, up to date and that staff fully understand / signed those relevant to their role.
- Ensure quality targets are met and take the lead in root cause analysis (RCA) events to understand cause and prevent re-occurrence (Own area 3c process)
- In conjunction with Production Engineers look to assist in best practice and continuous improvement of manufacturing methods / processes
- Actively promote continuous improvement within the department, demonstrating initiatives with consistent improvements and measurable results
- Attend and support New Process Introduction design reviews, meetings and selected projects day events when required as directed by management.
- Manage attendance and sickness levels within coil and assembly area in line with company policy, raising concerns to line manager and/or HR Manager where appropriate
- Comply with the Code of Conduct and behaviours across the organisation.
- Health, Safety and Environmental duties as listed in the Company HS&E Policy and other duties (e.g. as detailed in the Structures & Responsibility Matrix of the Company Policy Manual)
Apply todayto join a global company with excellent package included.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
- Production Engineering KPI COSHH Operation Engineerng
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'