Production Team Leader - Aseptics - £36k + £3,700 + good bonuses
Shift - 7-3 / 3-11 Mon-Friday
Leading Pharmaceutical manufacturer with a broad product range are looking to recruit a production lead within the Aseptics unit.
- Provide Leadership, direction and facilities management to production area at the Runcorn site.
- Lead and motivate the operational team and ensure staff are recruited and trained to the agreed level of competence.
- Performance data analysis undertaken to agreed key performance indicators and communicated to all staff.
- The appropriate management and motivation of personnel with active development of pride in their effectiveness and team work.
- Compliance of company policies and legislative requirements to include Health and Safety, cGMP (Good Manufacturing Practise), ISO Standards and HR related issues.
- Applicants should have excellent communication, organizational and planning skills. Candidates are required to be computer literate and be able to work with both their immediate team and wider operational colleagues. The successful candidate will need to be energetic, flexible and adaptable and be able to absorb the pressures of the role in a resilient style. A desire to continuously improve the performance of the business is crucial.
- Aseptic or Pharmaceutical manufacturing experience ideal but not essential.
- HNC/Diploma, Ideally with recognised managerial experience.
- Appropriate and relevant professional qualification/experience.
- Good communication skills essential to ensure active motivation and good team work.
- A good natural leader/manager, a good team player respected by others.
- Customer focuses, both internal and external, motivated and creative in finding new opportunities to improve.
- Structured, controlled and disciplined approach to planning and organising operational business.
- Consistently meets managerial deadlines.
- Energetic/flexible and adaptable.
- Lean, Six Sigma experience
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'