Production Team Leader, High Wycombe, £30k - £35k plus benefits:
Are you a Production Team Leader with hands on technical skills and a passion for continuous improvement? Are you tired of the same product, team and lack of investment? If so, we are recruiting for a Production Team Leader to join an amazing industry leader based in High Wycombe.
Our client is a leading manufacturer of high technology products which are used by organisations around the world. Sat firmly in the FTSE 250, this exciting business is looking for a Production Team Leader to join a talented manufacturing operation in High Wycombe. The purpose of the role is to manufacture products ensuring an effective and efficient operation to meet agreed quality, time-scale and cost objectives.
Your key responsibilities as the Production Team Leader will be:
- Represent the team at production meetings, with accurate product details.
- From master production plan, produce a team plan to co-ordinate workload ensuring all milestones are achieved in a cost-effective manner.
- Agree and implement measures and targets, monitor and control performance, report on progress and initiate corrective action as required. (e.g. quality, on time delivery, yield, rework and scrap.
- Initiate and implement best practice processes, techniques and continuous improvement methods in co-operation with the production engineering and process improvement teams.
- Implement quality policy and procedures as defined in the quality system.
- Organise and resource the manufacturing function, proactively manage the performance and development of the team and its member.
The successful Production Team Leader will need the following experience and skills:
- A degree/HND in Manufacturing/Production/Industrial engineering or relevant equivalent experience.
- Able to successfully manage a manufacturing team.
- Able to implement best practice manufacturing methods.
- Ability to deliver products on time and within budget.
- Use and familiarity with ERP / MRP systems in a manufacturing environment.
If you're a Production Team Leader or Supervisor, Manufacturing Team Leader looking for a new and challenging role then please contact the MARS Team immediately.
MARS Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and positively welcomes applications from suitably qualified applicants regardless of race, colour, sex, marital status, national origin, religion, age, disability, or any other protected status. Suitable candidates for the role will be contacted within 3 working days, unfortunately if you haven't heard back in this time your application has been unsuccessful at this time.
MARS Recruitment is a specialist Engineering & IT recruiter working in partnership with companies across the UK and offers services of both an Employment Business (for Temporary/Contract roles) and an Employment Agency (for Permanent roles).
- pcb assembly
- production supervisor
- production team leading
- Production supervising