Our client a brokerage firm in London is seeking to recruit a Production Support Analyst This role is a a blend of technical application support and Production Support, IT Service Management and support of company’s market data distribution backbone infrastructure.
Market Operations is globally responsible for the stability and daily IT operations for all financial trading applications for our client and their associated entities. The department consists of several disciplines including customer-facing application support (“eOperations”), technical application support and system management (“Production Support”), IT Service Management (Incident, Problem, Change, and associated governance routines), and Market Data Services Tech (support of company’s market data distribution backbone infrastructure).
Market Data Services Technician
- Configuration and support of the company’s Market Data backbone infrastructure (Refinitiv RTDS formerly TREP, Contex, DACS)
- Configuration of monitoring and alerting using Geneos ITRS and Microfocus OpsBridge
- Monitoring and support of connectivity to vendors and exchanges
- Monitoring and support for exchange post trade software TEO and LISA (Vendor: ATEO Software)
- Monitoring, support, and configuration of IBM MQ infrastructure (including setting up new MQ connectivity in support of new business initiatives)
- Refinitiv RTDS (Real-Time Distribution System, formerly TREP), Contex, DACS
- Scripting experience in Python, Unix Shell, Perl, or other
- Experience with industry monitoring software (ITRS, …)
- Solid background in the financial industry and financial products across one or more asset classes (Fixed Income, Credit, Foreign Exchange) including basic knowledge of Derivatives (Options, Swaps)
- Self-motivated, thrives in a fast-paced trading environment, collaborative
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'