Top Job Recruitment are currently looking for a Production Supervisor for our client based in Colchester.
Our client have been established for over 150 years and are well known within the Manufacturing industry.
This role is a 6 month contract
- Ensuring all workers adhere to all Health & Safety arrangements on site
- Accident/Incident reporting with investigation completed when required
- Complete company inductions on new starters
- Closely monitor departmental output on a daily basis and ensure that it is sufficiently resourced with people and equipment to achieve daily/ weekly production targets
- Work closely with internal and external suppliers
- Regular inspection of work, Quality Control, monthly fault report or repairs report and rectify accordingly.
- Responsible for the supervision of recruitment, development and supervising employees on shift
- Actively participate in various meetings associated with production, new product development and Health & Safety
- Seek to continuously improve, by identifying and implementing ways to improve quality, productivity and reduce costs.
- Utilise the Company’s ERP system and Microsoft Office tools to enhance your ability to monitor, plan and co-ordinate production within the department.
- Strong manufacturing experience
- Previous Supervisor or higher-level experience
If this sounds like the job for you, then apply now!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'