Purple Rocket Recruitment is working with a manufacturing company based in Leicester who is looking for a Production Supervisor. The company offers a fantastic working environment with opportunities for growth.
As a Production Supervisor you will be rresponsible for the delivery of customer's orders, on time, every time with the highest quality. Act as a bridge between the shop floor and the sales office and liaise with CAD and sales to iron out any queries. Significantly improving production time
- Working closely with the scheduler and commercial manager.
- Coordinating the shop floor and works order for each station.
- Ensuring manufacturing operations are done so that other processes can be completed as planned.
- Monitor all health and safety risks and maintain a safe and tidy working environment.
- Analyse and review all production process to maximum efficiency, and drive to increase factory output capacity.
- Monitor jobs through manufacturing process to spot and eliminate any faults or mistakes that may mean rejection.
- Have worked in a fast paced manufacturing facility (preferably engineering, sheet metal environment)
- Has demonstrated that they can dive efficiencies and growth, whilst keeping an eye on the profit
- Has strong managerial and people skills
- Has the ability to push change through the business, with the minimum of disruption
The working hours are 7.00am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday
- Manufacturing Operations
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'