To lead your team and manage the consistent application of processes within a given zone to ensure products are manufactured to the agreed standards and production plans.
- Deliver zone productivity and efficiency targets to produce goods in line with the agreed production plan
- Monitor and review labour deployment to ensure that the availability and alignment fits with the production requirements of the department
- Effectively communicate with the operations team report progress against plan, highlighting any risks to the achievement of volumes and standards
You may not have heard of us, but we’re sure you’ve tried our products. We’re a vibrant, fast-paced leading food manufacturer. Employing c. 11,800 colleagues across 16 manufacturing sites we supply all the UK’s food retailers with everything from Sandwiches, soups and sushi to cooking sauces, pickles and ready meals.
Here in Warrington we are on the lookout for our next Production Supervisor who has a passion for all thing’s food. Our Warrington site produces innovative, high quality Italian pasta sauce-based ready meals. We are very proud of our fresh pasta production capability ensuring our meals are of the highest quality.
Greencore is a leading manufacturer of convenience food in the UK. Our 16 world class manufacturing sites across the UK supply all major retailers such as Morrisons, Sainsburys and M&S to name a few.What we’re looking for
- Experience of managing diverse teams in a complex manufacturing environment
- Ability to use computer programmes including word, excel and related technical IT packages
- HACCP principles and practice
- Yellow Belt Six Sigma Certification would be advantageous
If this sounds like you, join us and grow with Greencore, and be a part of driving our future success.What you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary and job-related benefits
- Pension up to 8% matched
- Company share save scheme
- Greencore Qualifications
- Exclusive Greencore employee discount platform
Throughout your time at Greencore, you will be supported with on the job training and development opportunities to further your career.