Michael Page Engineering and Manufacturing are working in partnership with a bespoke, furniture manufacturing business in the Derbyshire area. The organisation is a market leader with an unrivalled reputation amongst their broad and growing customer base for producing products of the highest quality standards. They are currently looking for a skilled Production Supervisor to develop both people and processes on site.
Michael Page Engineering and Manufacturing are working with a high-end manufacturing business in Derbyshire, who are currently seeking an experienced Production Supervisor to lead one of their production areas. Reporting in to the Production Manager, they will be tasked with delivering a broad production plan whilst looking to develop people and processes within the manufacturing area.
The Production Manager of this Derbyshire based manufacturing business will have the following key responsibilities:
- Providing support to the Production shop floor to ensure all systems are running as should to ensure the highest level of quality and standards are being maintained
- Driving a Continuous Improvement culture through lean methodologies, including 5s and Kaizen activities
- Driving KPIs across the business to secure the high levels of productivity required to meet ambitious growth targets
- Communicating and engaging with staff to ensure the team are flexible, motivated and working to the standard required at all times
- Ensuring on site health and safety protocols are in place and consistently followed
The successful applicant for the Production Manager vacancy at the Derbyshire site will have the following attributes:
- HNC or HND in an Engineering subject - or equivalent experience within a fast paced, process driven manufacturing environment
- Able to demonstrate a proven track record, managing small/medium teams within a manufacturing environment
- Experienced in using lean tools i.e. 5s and Kaizen activities
- Able to lead a team of multi-skilled operatives through the production process
- An effective and engaging communicator
- Experienced driving towards and achieving production KPI's
Competitive salary, with excellent career development opportunities
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'