Production Supervisor required for the Ammanford area!
Salary: £30,000 + 23% Shift Allowance
Working a rotational shift pattern: 6am-2pm/ 2pm-10pm/ 10pm-6am
Cordant People are currently recruiting for a well experienced Production Shift Supervisor with a manufacturing background to work for our client that is an expert within the automotive manufacturing industry.
The ideal candidate must have strong leadership skills and be able to exceed customer expectations. You will be managing a team of 4 people who then manage 20 - 30 operatives. You will need to have knowledge of production and lean manufacturing process's. Our client has seen rapid growth over the past 12 months and foresees this increasing in the coming year. Due to this they are looking for someone to develop and grow with them introducing new ideas and managing change on site.
You will be able to managing the production process and team in order to deliver customer requirements in the most productive and efficient method. Be able to organise and lead a shift responsible for the production and testing of finished products to meet business output needs. Lead and assess a team of production staff, managing the training and development to up-skill all members of the production team.
Further duties will include:-
- Able to monitor and analyse production data e.g. OEE
- Attends cross-functional production meetings
- Runs daily departmental meetings, presenting metrics and highlighting issues to support functions
- Carry out employee appraisals to agreed timetable and assist in the provision of development plans, selection and recruitment of employees
- Identification and implementation of initiatives resulting in productivity gains
- Lead decision maker out of core hours, escalating as appropriate
- Driving continuous improvement projects in production
- Management of operating costs to budget and forecast, including labour, consumables and waste costs
Please not this is not an exhaustive list
If you feel you are the right person for this role then please submit your CV for further information and an immediate response.
Cordant People is an equal opportunities employer
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
- Production Supervisor
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'