Production Supervisor - Medical Devices
Salary - £30,000 - £34,000
Benefits - 23 days hols + bank hols + pension
- An expanding manufacturer require a production supervisor to join an expanding manufacturer working Monday to Friday.
As Production Supervisor you will;
- Plan the daily workload and execution of unit operations with the production process under ISO 5 workstations, conducted within ISO 7 Clean rooms
- Ensure all processes and inspections are conducted according to approved QMS documentation
- Ensure availability of approved materials and calibrated, validation equipment
- Supervise production technicians
- Implement and revise QMS procedures
- Proven previous experience in inspection, test and process steps according to company QMS under ISO 13485
- Industrial experience in medical devices or pharmaceuticals
- Previous production supervisory
- ISO 7 clean room experience QMS experience e.g. ISO 13485 and ISO 9001
- Awareness of Health and Safety regulations
- Degree within Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Materials Science or Biochemistry or equivalent
- Proven previous industrial experience in either medical devices or pharmaceuticals
- Previous supervisory experience
WR Engineering & Manufacturing are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering sales jobs and manufacturing jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- production supervisor + production manager + production
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'