Would you like to work within an innovative, committed team where you can make your mark in the future development of a well-known construction products manufacturing business? Do you want the opportunity develop your career with a key focus on World Class Manufacturing methodologies? Do you want a career without boundaries where attitude counts? If so then please read on…….
What do we do? - We are the world's leading industrial mortar manufacturer and innovator of easy to apply products in the External Wall Insulation, Renders/Rendering, Tile Fixing and Construction Mortar markets.
What are we looking for? - An individual who is committed to continuous improvement you will use WCM principles, tools and techniques to improve our production team and processes!
What will I be doing in the role?
In the role as Production Supervisor you will;
- Safety Comes First - Champion and follow through on all Safety incidents and initiatives.
- Be responsible for planning and allocating manpower to support the daily requirements of the production areas
- Work with individuals to assist in training and development activity.
- Drive a culture of continuous improvement across our site.
- Working directly with maintenance to help prioritise and reduce unplanned delays and breakdowns
- Maintain work place organization using 5s tools and techniques.
- To assist in the creation, implementation and review all SOP’s and risk assessments for the department
- Active involvement in the daily IBP meeting, identifying areas of improvement.
Am I who you are looking for?
First and foremost, we always want to recruit talented people that align well with our values and way of working; we innovate, we collaborate, we’re agile, we act with entrepreneurial spirit, and we’re supportive of and close to our customers. Does this sound like you?
For the Production Supervisor role specifically it is important that you have:
- Excellent communication skills are a must in this role, you will be responsible for getting the best out of your team!
- Previous experience in a supervisory/ management position will be essential in this role.
- Experience of coaching and mentoring WCM /Lean /Six Sigma Methodology.
- An engineering qualification would be helpful but isn’t essential.
- An IOSH or Nebosh certificate would be preferred, you will be championing safety on site.
What about the business I’ll be joining?
There are 32 fascinating Saint-Gobain businesses that recruit talented people in the UK and Ireland. However, regardless of which business you join, you are assured to be welcomed into a professional and warm environment, where we value all of our employees equally and have a strong focus on their health, safety and wellbeing at all times.
This vacancy is working for Weber - part of the Saint-Gobain group; Weber is the world’s leading industrial mortar manufacturer providing innovative solutions for external wall rendering, flooring solutions, tile fixing and flooring, technical mortars and insulation systems;
Saint-Gobain is the world leader in the habitat and construction markets, with over 170,000 employees and operations in 67 countries worldwide. With such a significant presence we are proud to offer our employees a career without boundaries… Are You In?
What will I get in return?
As part of the wider Saint-Gobain group, Weber is able to offer a competitive starting salary and benefits package. In addition, you will have access to a career without boundaries - this could see you progressing within Weber or in one of the other 30+ businesses in the UK. Progression in Saint-Gobain isn’t always upwards; talented employees also move into new and exciting functions or indeed overseas, to one of the 67 countries in which we operate. The one thing you can be sure of is that you can have an exciting and varied career at Saint-Gobain, where only you set the boundaries to your success.
What do I need to do now?
We would love to hear from you! In order to find out more and apply, please click below to register and submit your CV on our careers site. We will be in touch with you after your application to tell you about the next stages.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"