A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Production Supervisor to take a hands on approach in the successful management of production staff. Salary is £28,000 to £30,000 per annum, plus excellent company benefits. As a Production Supervisor, you will be covering a double day shift, Mondays to Fridays.
As a Production Supervisor, your duties & responsibilities will include:
- Supervise a team of 20 assembly and production staff
- Manage all personnel issues that may arise
- Develop and motivate the team to assist in the achievement of daily targets
- Ensure daily H&S, quality and cost objectives are met
To be successful in the role of Production Supervisor, you must be able to demonstrate the following skills & experience:
- Previous experience in a similar role within a high-volume manufacturing environment
- Supervisory qualification and/or training or qualified through experience
- Excellent man-management skills
- Self-motivated team player
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
This position is based in Birmingham and is easily accessible from Redditch, Bromsgrove, Halesowen and Solihull.
If you have the relevant skills and experience to be a successful Production Supervisor and you are currently seeking a new opportunity, please apply immediately.
Recruit12 is a recruitment specialist working within the Automotive, Aerospace and World Class manufacturing sectors.
Important: Please note Recruit12 is only able to place into employment candidates that have a valid EU passport, a European Economic Area (EEA) passport or a valid UK visa.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job