Ashberry Recruitment are looking to recruit for their well respected client based in Grassington, Skipton.
The business currently produces and distributes milk, along with other associated dairy products, throughout Yorkshire and the surrounding area.
The role is permanent and is a key position within both the dairy operation and the business as a whole, reporting directly to the Production Manager. The successful applicant must be a conscientious, competent individual who demands high standards from both themselves and staff under their control.
- Responsibility to ensure that staff under your instruction have the relevant training to perform their tasks
- To oversee the safety of all staff and Dairy facilities and liaise with Health and Safety Manager
- Assist with any accident investigation
- To maintain the highest hygiene standards
- Ensure that staff are working to standards/specifications in conjunction with the agreed Work Instructions
- Ensure all Dairy operations are carried out in the most efficient manner and in accordance with company policies and procedures
- Ensure correct finished stock rotation
- Stock control of all Dairy consumables, packaging, PPE, etc
- Daily Hygiene checks in Dispatch and Welfare after production and cleaning has finished
- The collection of all records/check sheets from the Dairy
- Ensure that all contractors working within the Dairy have been correctly vetted, briefed and understand all relevant company policies and procedures
- Carry out investigations and assist with completion of all allocated non-conformances
- Liaise with and assist all staff in the efficient running of the business
- Conduct investigations as part of the disciplinary procedure
- Assist management with periodic probation and performance reviews for Dairy staff
Previous experience within a Production environment is essential. The position will involve working closely with the Production Manager on the Day to Day operations of the Dairy.
This is a full time position based on an average 48 hours week covering 5 days, which on rotation will include a Saturday. Bank holidays will be included in the working week. 48 hour week.
A company pension scheme is in place.
In 2018 the company will be relocatin got Keighley.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"