Working for Pipercross Air Filters, the ideal candidate would have a very keen interest within the Motorsport and performance car industry and also proven experience at a supervisory level within production/engineering.
The role will include (and not limited to) working with the Operations director and sales manager to ensure efficient production through out, keeping within our current excellent service and quality to our customers are maintained.
- Self-starter, Excellent communication and team leadership skills
- Knowledge of a quality management system
- Hands of engineering skill set
- Problem solving abilities
- Microsoft Office
- Enthusiasm for the performance car parts scene
- Supervise the Pipercross Performance Air Filters Production Team
- Organise machine maintenance
- Problem solve manufacturing issues
- Create and prioritise work schedules
- Health and Safety/ quality admin
- Electronically file HSEQ documentation
- Report on waste, rejects and non conformance
- Work with health and safety consultant to maintain health and safety compliant work place
- Weekly reporting on manufacturing output and investigate any output issues
- Work with stock control to remedy any stock discrepancies
- Arranging site maintenance with sub-contractor
- Other duties that are asked by management
- Team Leadership
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"