Macildowie is excited to be working in partnership with a local manufacturing business as they look to recruit an experienced Production Supervisor.
Reporting into the Operations Manager, you will take on responsibility of pre- assembly and assembly line and the staff therein. You would need to offer guidance, advice and leadership to the staff to ensure the success of the production.
- To oversee the assembly areas on a daily basis- monitoring the quality of the finished products as well as overseeing the staff
- To motivate and develop the team
- To liaise with the Operations Manager and all other relevant departments to discuss any product shortfalls/ concerns.
- To implement and sustain company policies
- To be able to take responsibility in the absence of the Operations Manager
- Implement training plans for all production employees
- Ensure all training documents are kept up to date
- Oversee introduction of new product releases
- Make sure all Health & safety policies are adhered to at all times
- Ensure all production areas are kept clean & tidy in line with policies
- Ensure all materials are disposed of in the correct manner
To be considered for this role you must be able to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- Experience within a manufacturing environment
- Past supervisor experience
- Experience leading a small team
- FLT licence is desirable
Salary: £23,000- £25,000
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.