Our client based in NEWARK is looking for a PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR to join the team on a PERMANENT basis as soon as possible.
The successful candidate will be responsibly for the assembly production and the staff within the department, offering leadership to the teams in order to maintain the successful production of product.
* Supervise the area on a daily basis and monitor throughout the day
* Develop team member and meet production targets
* To oversee on the job training for Production Operatives
* Liaise with other managers in the business to discuss any productions concerns
* Check equipment daily to ensure functioning fully and safely
* Process orders when necessary
* To offer a hands on approach in the event of staff shortages
* To understudy for the Operations Manager in the event of absence
* Ensure Health and Safety procedures are understood and in place
Previous experience working in a Manufacturing Environment is essential as well as past supervisory experience leading a small team.
If you are interested in this position or would like some further information, please submit your CV or contact .
Cordant People are advertising this position as an Employment Agency and are an equal opportunities employer.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
- PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR
- PRODUCTION MANAGER
- WAREHOUSE SUPERVISOR
- FACTORY SUPERVISOR