Are you a skilled Production Supervisor seeking a new role for 2018?
Do you possess outstanding leadership skills and hold relevant experience within a manufacturing environment?
Have you got a strong electrical and mechanical background?
If the answer to the above is Yes - we would like to talk to you.
We are looking for a skilled Production Supervisor to join our client, a local and well-known manufacturing company based in Broadstairs.
Offering a salary of £20,000 + Bonus, this is an exciting opportunity to join a supportive working team and unlock a career with real potential.
About the role:
As the Production Supervisor, you will initially be supervising 14 workers within a manufacturing environment, however this number may increase as time progresses.
Your role will include:
- Making sure staffing levels are adequate to meet demands
- Being responsible for general duties such as authorising worker's hours/ pay and setting up weekly time cards
- Reporting manufacturing numbers to senior staff
- Tracking manufacturing hours trying to reduce man hours per cabinet made
- Organising staff duties and Identifying and organising training needs
- Monitoring quality control
- Updating paperwork, such as annual leave requests and sick leave
Skills you will need:
- Experience within a similar supervisory role would be advantageous
- Knowledge of electronics would be ideal, as well as knowledge of stock/parts management.
- Come from an electrical and mechanical background, as you will be supervising the creation of amusement games.
About Morgan Jones:
This role is being handled by Morgan Jones Recruitment Consultants. We have been established as a quality recruitment business for over 15 years with a reputation for fair and equal representation. We see each candidate as an individual and will treat you accordingly.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities. Follow Morgan Jones on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ and Pinterest.
Due to the high volume of applicants, we can only reply to those with the most relevant skills and experience, If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours of your submittal, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, please do apply for other opportunities through Morgan Jones.