Night Production Supervisor -Food
We are currently recruiting for a Food Production Supervisor, to join our client's food production team based in the Atherstone area. You will be working as part of our client's night production team, ensuring that the correct company procedures are followed on designated lines and reporting any issues to the production manager.
As a Night Production Supervisor you will need:
- Strong communication skills
- Good Numeracy and Literacy skills
- Experience of working within a FMCG Sector.
- Able to work as a team or individually
- To be IT literate
- Safety Level 3 or prepared to gain the qualification
- Salary: £8.28/hr & Overtime at £10.35/hr
- Working Hours: 20:30 - 05:00. Any 5 days of 6.
- Location: Atherstone
- Immediate Starts - Temp to Perm for the right candidates
- Overtime after 40 hours
Role of a Night Production Supervisor:
- Completing Process Control documentation in line with company procedures.
- Checking product labels are correct and products made in line with customer requirements.
- Making sure corrective actions are recorded and followed up.
- Assist with appropriate planning activities
- To isolate any ingredient, packaging or final product in a timely manner should it not meet standards.
- To raise any concerns/ issues to the Production Manager
Night Production Supervisor Benefits:
- 28 Holidays per year
- Weekly Pay
- Pension Scheme
- Employed Status
- Discounted Holiday Club
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Mortgage references
- My Resource Rewards- An online portal offering vouchers and discounts
If you are interested in the above position please click apply.
- Warehouse Operative
- picker packer
- Order picker
- Picker & Packer/production operative/production