Job Title: Production Supervisor
Location: County Durham
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000
Hours: Various shifts day- nights
Imperial Professionals are delighted to announce we are working with a large organisation for the supply of a Production Supervisor on a permanent basis.
- Supervise employees and manage production activities
- Ensure adherence to established quality guidelines and safety requirements
- Determine manufacturing priorities based on production schedules
- Utilise lean manufacturing techniques to strive to exceed targets
- Ensure optimum machine/equipment utilisation
- Allocate operatives and resources according to production plan
- Provide a lead to all operatives
- Ensure execution of production plan
- Work with Maintenance to resolve machine/equipment breakdowns
- Ensure internal delivery supports dispatch time schedules
- Relevant degree in an engineering or technical discipline
- Experience working within an engineering/manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of health and safety regulations
For more information on this opportunity please feel free to contact Dan Simpson at Imperial Professionals.
Due to the high volume of applications that we receive we may not be able to respond to every application, however, if you do not get a response within 7 days please consider your application for this opportunity unsuccessful but we will keep your details on file for other opportunities.
- Production Engineering