Role: Production Supervisor
Salary: £27,000 - £29,000 per annum
Hours: 4 on and 4 off - DAYS ONLY - 6am till 6pm
Location: Commutable from Dorking, Horsham, Crawley, Epsom and surrounding areas
A leading manufacturing company in their field are looking for an additional member to join their highly successful and growing team. The company takes great pride in its work and people, offering an excellent collaborative and innovative working environment for the right Candidate. They are within the more heavier manufacturing industry, with an automated environment.
In short, this role is to supervise a team of around 12 production staff with overall responsibility for the team performance, improvements, organisation and completion of tasks, through motivation and inspiration of the team.
More specifically, your core responsibilities will be;
- Plan and prioritise tasks accordingly for the successful achievement of KPI’s
- Work with Engineering and help contribute towards a successful TPM/PPM system
- The development of systems and standards to deliver world-class standards of housekeeping
- Trouble shoot and identify problem areas and come up with ways on how they can be improved
- People management of the team to ensure effective team working, flexibility, to maximize productivity and to control and minimize absenteeism
- Procurement of production materials, goods and services within the production environment
- Liaison with other shifts regarding problems, quality issues, job status, etc
- Machine changeovers between shifts and products variants
- Leadership experience within a Production / Manufacturing environment
- Experience working within the manufacturing industry
- Experience of monitoring, setting and reporting on KPI’s
- Delivery of any improvements is an advantage
- A qualification in a relevant discipline is an advantage
- Computer literate
- Good communication skills (both written and verbal)
If this role sounds of interest, please apply now and send your most up to date CV to Wesley at TechNichols Resourcing to be considered. Or call TechNichols Resourcing and speak with Wesley for further information.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard back within 5 working days unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job