Manager you will be leading a team of Production Technicians in the day to day production operation, ensuring the organisations products are manufactured according to established production specifications and schedules, volume, cost and waste targets and quality standards.
A hands on production role along with team building, training and staff motivation.
Assist with introduction of new work methods, modifications and liaise with production control, engineering and quality.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A HND/HNC or equivalent in electro/mechanical engineering.
- Previous supervisory experience in a similar organisation.
- Mechanical build experience.
- Electrical experience.
- Experience of the Microsoft Office suite of products, in particular Word and Excel.
Along with experience:
- Managing and motivating staff.
- Ability to organise and prioritise workloads.
- Good attention to detail.
- Flexible, proactive and the ability to work under pressure.
- Comfortable working with and contributing within a team environment.
- Microsoft Office
- Production Planning
- Staff Training
- Supervisory Experience