New opportunity not to be missed! WEC Group, one of the North West’s leading & multi award winning Engineering companies, has an exciting opportunity to recruit an experienced Production Supervisor to join our busy team based in Darwen, Lancashire. We are offering an excellent salary of £32,000 per annum (dependent on experience).
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced and motivated Supervisor, who wishes to progress within a dynamic and rapidly expanding engineering firm.
Production Supervisor Responsibilities:
- Supervise all staff including charge hands, tradesman and store man
- Set a high standard of workmanship and ensure the same is maintained
- Oversee and get involved with all manufacturing on site, ensuring that nothing leaves either unchecked or with substandard welding or finish
- Implement improvements which could increase productivity and efficiency
- Monitor progress of team members to job times
- Observe and adhere to Health and Safety matters at all times, ensuring that employees do the same
- Supervise and co-ordinate all incoming goods prior to delivery to work cells
- Take ultimate responsibility for keeping the factory, yard and site tidy
- Ensure that machinery, plant and building is maintained including updating all check lists.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience needed to become our Production Supervisor:
- Must be from a welding and fabrication background.
- Excellent Man management skills
- Must have had previous supervisory experience
Production Supervisor Working Hours: Mon-Thurs 8am - 5pm, Fri 8am – 2pm
- 25 days holiday plus bank holiday
- Free car parking
- Cycle to work scheme
- Company Pension
- Employee Benefit Loan Scheme
- Healthcare & Wellbeing Cashback Scheme
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become our next Production Supervisor please click ‘Apply’ now!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job