Production Supervisor - up to £25,000
A leading manufacturer based in Blandford is now in requirement of a Production Supervisor to join their growing team. As Production Supervisor, you will be responsible for the day to day quality, training and resolution of problems in order to meet company objectives and adhere to customer needs.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring that all required health, safety and environmental conditions within their area are met and maintained
- Managing KPIs, identifying trends, and implementing continuous improvement plans
- Daily management of team members, and ensuring performance discipline and absence are reported correctly
- Observing the maintenance of the working environment and equipment to ensure compliance with health and safety policies
- Previous experience working within a production environment
- Excellent technical understanding and familiarity with manufacturing processes
- Good knowledge of health & safety
- Ability to train and support colleagues
- Strong organisation skills
As the Production Supervisor, you will be working with the team leaders in order to ensure a smooth operation, and will have the chance to use utilise your skills in order to ensure a more efficient and productive workforce.
For the chance to join this globally established leading manufacturing company and expand your knowledge within the industry , please send your CV to or call .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job