Excellent Opportunity for an experienced Production / Manufacturing Supervisor, or, a team leader looking for their next step up the career ladder.
Working for a long established family run business with a great company ethos, who really treat you as part of "the family" are looking for a supervisor to join their expanding team.
You must have a flexible attitude when needed in regards to working hours but that flexibility will be paid back.Ideally looking for someone who has a food manufacturing background and previous team leader or supervisory experience.
Supervising the team on a daily basis covering all aspects of training and team development.
You will work very closely with the Manufacturing Manager to help with production scheduling and planning.
Would you like to join a multi-award winning company has secured a strong foothold in the UK market, and also exports to more than 40 countries.
Are you personable, driven, self-motivated and resourceful manager, with a proven ability to develop-implement company policies to maximise company profitability and efficiency.
Experienced in leading and growing various aspects of the business, assist in making the organization dynamic and progressive organisation.
Possessing excellent communication skills and able to establish sustainable and profitable relationships with colleagues, customers and suppliers.
Are you looking for a new and challenging position, one which will make best use of your existing skills and experience to further your personal and professional development.
Daily Duties :
- Liaison with other supervisors, colleagues and manager/directors daily on procedures and production targets.
- Following all health and safety rules to comply with needs the of the firm.
- Data entry for all incoming and outgoing orders.
- Maintaining high cleanliness at all times to cater for the nature of the business.
- Maintaining and fixing machinery when is required.
- Quality assurance is a daily task carried out by you and the team, conforming with all specifications of the customers needs and requirements.
- Warehousing checks.
- Chemical training is required frequently.
- First Aid when required. Apply today.