Production Supervisor / Manager PCB Bristol £35,000 to £40,000 pa + benefits d.o.e.
Micro-Electronics Manufacturing / Electronic Assembly Business
As Production Supervisor / Manager PCB, you will manage the production, test, inspection and stores functions, ensuring all work is carried out to standard company processes. Responsibilities include:
- managing the production facility to achieve production targets fulfilling customer requirements
- managing the production area to ensure cost-effective practice, quality and on-time delivery
- CI processes and systems to achieve quality standards and customer satisfaction
- Management and development of the team, people, morale and the working environment
Our client is a successful design / software / PCB assembly house that produces and develops innovative class leading products, also selected sub-contract work for high profile companies. The business is currently developing a range of new and exciting products to further expand their client base.
The successful Production Supervisor / Manager PCB will be able to read and understand assembly drawings / production instructions with previous experience of construction / assembly of electronic products. With experience of surface mount and conventional soldering, you will also have knowledge of:
- programming and operating automated tooling e.g. Wave / Pick & Place / Selective Wave / AIO
- production scheduling / delivery of products
- Quality Systems / continuous improvement planning
- IT systems / ERP software / Microsoft Word and Excel
- supervisory / people management experience
You will be required to set up and manage department objectives, deliver against the company plan as well as ensuring all core production KPIs are measured and achieved, whilst liaising with customer regarding queries, product information and technical requirements.
If you wish to be considered for the role of Production Supervisor / Manager PCB, please forward your CV quoting reference 282908PS6.
WE REGRET WE CAN ONLY ACCEPT APPLICATIONS FROM PERSONS AUTHORISED TO WORK WITHIN THE UK
Applications are invited with experience in: jobs operation production manager PCB Bristol assembly manger supervisor jobs management engineering electronic electrical engineer wireman electrician production director supervisory ISO9001 manufacturing jobs engineering manager ERP Wave AIO Bristol jobs
ThreePeople advertises vacancies on behalf of clients. If your CV matches our clients requirements, we will forward your details to them to confirm your suitability. By applying for this role, you consent to the submission of your details for this purpose only. Any data processed will be used for recruitment purposes only and will be not be retained by ThreePeople for a period longer than 6 months.
- jobs operation production manager PCB Bristol assembly manger supervisor jobs management engineering electronic electrical engineer wireman electricia
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'