We have a fantastic new opportunity working in our Manufacturing department. The successful candidate will be required to support manufacturing activities. This will include responsibility for the completion of department projects and improvement work as well as providing support and cover for supervisors in the area. The role will involve:
- Managing department projects and change control
- Monitoring, investigation and resolution
- Assisting in the transfer of new products into production
- Process Training and development of training aids, management and delivery of the department training plan
- Supporting archive approvals - Review and approval of device history record archiving.
- Shop Order and maintenance support - Supporting Supervisors during times of high workload and planned/unplanned absence
- A relevant scientific degree (or equivalent)
- Previous laboratory experience, working in a team and working to deadlines.
- Computer literate - Able to setup excel spreadsheets and use formulae and graphs/charts
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- To be Methodical and have excellent attention to detail
- Good leadership skills
- The ability to learn quickly.
- To be flexible to the needs of the busines