An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Shift Manager to join a leading and highly regulated manufacturing organisation based in Poole. You will be responsible for driving a skilled team of Team Leaders, Engineers and Production Operatives to reach targets and maximise utilisation labour hours whilst maintaining high standards of quality and meeting all health and safety regulations.
As Production Shift Manager you will:
- Manage and control material and labour costs to perform within budget and drive continuous improvement to reduce costs
- Lead and develop your team to maximise performance through training, coaching, communication, motivation and engagement
- Completely own all shift operations ensuring production targets are met whilst making sure all products meet food safety, legal and customer requirements
- Conduct regular meetings focusing on key performance areas such as cost, quality, H & S, downtime and people
And you will have:
- Experience working in a highly regulated manufacturing environment (Pharmaceutical or FMCG)
- Experience in managing a large team and able to demonstrate successful leadership skills and effective people management skills
- Strong knowledge of Lean Manufacturing and continuous improvement methodologies
- Experience with working on all Microsoft Office applications
If you are looking to really add value within a fantastic company who in return for your hard work offers a very competitive salary, a long list of benefits and free parking, please contact Jai at Rubicon.
Our team guarantees complete confidentiality and will never submit candidates details over or share them with a third party without first obtaining their permission.
- Continuous Improvement
- health and safety
- Production team leader
- Production Shift Manager