Production Scheduling Manager - Surrey - £50,000
Production Scheduling Manager - £50,000 - Surrey
A fast growing & dynamic FMCG company in Surrey is looking for a Production Scheduling Manager to come on board, in what will be a very fast paced role my client is seeking someone who can handle a challenging and ever-changing role in what will be a very exciting period for the company.
- In this role you will be responsible for providing the company with a monthly production plan which will be in line with the sales forecast
- The supply plan will need to meet rough cut capacity plans on inventory goals, engineering or validation requirements amongst other things - you will then generate a materials requirement plan based on this supply plan
- You will be responsible for line managing one person in your team, this is a role where you will also need to work alongside people in your team and other teams
- You will manage the monthly production planning meeting ensuring that everybody attending knows their goals and that these are regularly being achieved
- Generate data to be used across the S&OP process
- Develop supply chain reports working alongside the Materials Manager
- Oracle E-BIS Experience, will need to have been used in a Manufacturing environment
- APICS CPIM/CSCP, CPSM certification completed or in progress, preferred
- Exceptional Communicator, someone who can communicate across all levels
- Degree level educated
- Strong Excel skills
- Must have experience working in a fast paced environment
- A leader, someone who can take a forward looking company to the next level
Contact - Carl Costigan
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and R&D space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies.
- Production Planner Planning Material London Manager Scheduling Supply Chain S&OP
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"